It’s not too early to register for World of Concrete 2019. ACPA is encouraging members to register today, using the association’s exclusive regisration link.
Register today and take advantage of these rates:
- $25 Exhibits-Only Admission Online only*
- 3-hour Seminars = $140/$180
- 90-minute Seminars = $100/$140
- 4-hour Certifications = $200/$235
- Super Pass 1 & 2 = $455/$600
- Super Pass 3 = $555/$695
Rates above are advance education pricing rates, valid if booked by Dec. 3. Higher rates shown are for seminars and courses booked Dec. 4 or later. Please click here to view a downloadable e-flyer with more information. Clicking on the e-flyer also allows registration using our unique registration link.
In addition to exhibiting (along with PCA and IGGA), ACPA also will present three association training courses:
- Smooth Concrete Pavements (Course ACPAMO) on Mon, Jan. 21 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Joint Design, Construction & Sealing (Course ACPAWE) 0n Wed, Jan. 23 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., and
- Designing Concrete Pavements, featuring PavementDesigner.org, (Course ACPATH) on Thurs., Jan. 24, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
* Some restrictions may apply. Exhibits-only rates are $25 online through January 10, 2019. On-site, the rate is $75 with printed PDF buyer’s invitation or $95 without the invitation.