Don’t miss the ACPA Mid-Year Meeting, which will be held June 11 through 13* in Charleston, SC. Please see the meeting agenda before finalizing your travel plans.
Due to popular demand, our discounted room block is filling up quickly. Please reserve your hotel room and register soon. Discounted rooms are available at $195/night until sold out or the deadline of Monday, May 13.
The setting for our meeting is the Hyatt Place Charleston-Historic District, which offers exceptional dining, nightlife, and of course, historic sites to see. Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
Tuesday, June 11
- Our “Change Management Seminar” is both timely and important because we are approaching a different business climate in the concrete pavement industry. This seminar will provide insights into embracing technology advancements, changes in project requirements, new approaches, new people, new models, and new measures.
- Our “VISION2040 Action Plan Forum,” is the next step in our VISION2040 initiative and is aimed at evolving from a vision to a tangible plan that will allow our industry to seize opportunities and address challenges now and for the future.
- Next up is a reception at the Pour Taproom. There will be plenty of drinks, appetizers, lively conversations and fun with friends and colleagues.
Wednesday, June 12
- The line-up includes task force and committee meetings, where we talk about current and emerging opportunities and issues. We also provide updates on current programs and plans. These meetings also give you the opportunity to shape our 2020 plans and programs.
- After our meetings, it’ll be time to relax at our evening reception, which will be held at the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon. This is the perfect backdrop to network, relax, and enjoy refreshments with members.
Please finalize your plans as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you at the ACPA Mid-Year Meeting! For complete details, visit our Mid-Year Meeting event website.
* Our invitation-only Board Meeting and Emerging Leaders Group will meet on Thursday, June 13.