The final registration deadline for the ACPA Mid-Year Meeting is rapidly approaching, so ACPA staff is urging members and others to complete hotel and event registration soon. Discounted hotel rooms are still available at the special rate of $195/night, but are expected to sell out before the Monday, May 13, deadline.
The setting for our meeting is the Hyatt Place in the Charleston, SC, historic district, which offers exceptional dining, nightlife, and of course, historic sites to see. Highlights of the meeting are shown by date below:
Tuesday, June 11
- ACPA’s “Change Management Seminar” is both timely and important because we are approaching a different business climate in the concrete pavement industry. This seminar will provide insights into embracing technology advancements, changes in project requirements, new approaches, new people, new models, and new measures.
- Our “VISION2040 Action Plan Forum,” is the next step in our VISION2040 initiative and is aimed at evolving from a vision to a tangible plan that will allow our industry to seize opportunities and address challenges now and for the future.
- Next up is a reception at the Pour Taproom. There will be plenty of drinks, appetizers, lively conversations and fun with friends and colleagues.
Wednesday, June 12
- The line-up includes task force and committee meetings, where we talk about current and emerging opportunities and issues. We also provide updates on current programs and plans. These meetings also give you the opportunity to shape our 2020 plans and programs.
- After our meetings, it’ll be time to relax at our evening reception, which will be held at the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon. This is the perfect backdrop to network, relax, and enjoy refreshments with members.
Please finalize your plans as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you at the ACPA Mid-Year Meeting! For complete details, visit our Mid-Year Meeting event website.
* Our invitation-only Board Meeting and Emerging Leaders Group will meet on Thursday, June 13.