IGGA last week announced the election of its 2020 Board of Directors. The complete list includes:
- President: Al Adamek, Diamond Surface, Inc. (Rogers, MN).
- Vice President: Kevin Schneider, Acme Concrete Paving (Spokane, WA).
- Secretary: Alex Ugalde, Diamond Products (Saint Michael, MN).
- Treasurer: Scott L. Eilken, Quality Saw & Seal (Bridgeview, IL).
- Director: Jake Steinberg, Highway Materials (Becker, MN).
- Director: Jerry Voigt, American Concrete Pavement Association (Rosemont, IL).
- International Director: Charley Grady, Crafco (Chandler, AZ).
“We welcome and congratulate our newly elected board of directors,” says John Roberts, IGGA Executive Director. “This very talented group will help our Association make the world’s roadways and airports safer, smoother and more sustainable.”