As we approach nearly 70 days of work-at-home status, the ACPA national staff has been hard at work, strengthening the association and working on projects to support our members and promoters across the country. Here’s a snapshot view of some of these projects:
- Redesigning our web site with more robust features for our thousands of web visitors.
- “Scrubbing” our membership contact data to ensure we have the best information possible and replacing our Association Management System to improve our communications efforts.
- Launching a new social media program with our chapters. (This new program will augment our on-going program and increase our reach through social media channels with positive industry and concrete paving messages.)
- Reviewing contracts and coordinating discussions about a cooperative agreement with the Federal Aviation Administration and CP Tech Center to focus research and implementation of priority issues.
- Continuing to answer the call when contractors or engineers need advice on specifications, construction, or design issues.
- Supporting local chapter organization’s board and member meetings with national updates and strategic ideas. (Last week ACPA participated in virtual meetings of Illinois, Ohio, and Southeast Chapters.)