ACPA’s 53rd Annual Meeting presented a great opportunity for ACPA members, affiliates, staff, and other guests to share information in the form of business and technology updates, peer exchanges, panel discussions, and our popular Concrete Pavement University technology transfer and education tracks.
Held in Austin, Texas, from November 29 through December 1,the meeting also offered a few surprises and some great opportunities for networking, connecting with old and new friends, and relaxing after each productive and busy day of meetings and discussions.
ACPA is pleased to share photo highlights of our meeting. To download and save individual photos, click on the galleys below, right-click on the photo, then save to your computer or other digital device. Most of the galleries have multiple “pages,” so be sure to use the arrows below the gallery to advance through the photos. Also, please know that photos appear in the galleries in random order, so the order changes each time the page is accessed or refreshed.
Also, when viewing this page, please remember the page and individual photos may be spotlighted on popular social media channels, including Twitter and Facebook. Be sure to share photos with your co-workers, friends, and other people you know!
Tuesday, November 29
- Task Force Meetings
- Chapter/State Meeting
- Reception at the Rattle Inn
Wednesday, November 30
- Annual Meeting of Members
- CPU Opening Session
- CPU Special Session – Performance Specs and Pay Factors
- Distinguished Service Awards Breakfast
- Emerging Leaders
- Luncheon with Guest Speaker Mike Robertson
- Strategic Advisory Committee
Thursday, December 1
- Breakfast with Texas DOT
- CPU Tracks 1 through 4
- CPU Tracks 5 through 8
- Thursday Evening (Candid photos) – For photos of the “Excellence in Concrete Pavement Awards” recipients, please visit: http://www.acpa.org/2016-exellence/
Also, some of our event photography supports our media efforts, so photos will be available in other areas. To see other photos, please follow these links:
- ACPA Names Tiefenthaler as Chairperson of the Board (includes a gallery depicting the ceremony and well wishers!)
- ACPA Distinguished Service Awards noted below: