ACPA’s Concrete Pavement University (CPU) is one of the most popular draws to the annual meeting, and this year’s program should be no exception. The program begins at 8:30 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 29, immediately after the Distinguished Service Awards breakfast.
Ten tracks are featured this 10th year of CPU, which runs through 4:30 p.m. The tracks are paired in concurrent sessions, providing a wide range of topics of interest to members, affiliates, and guests. The tracks and times are:
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- CPU1-What Contractors Neeed to Know About Performance Engineered Mixtures
- CPU2-Alternative Cement-Based Pavement Solutions
10:00 to 10:30 a.m. (Break)
10:30 to Noon
- CPU3-Breakout: Concrete Paving & Repair Material Considerations
- CPU4-Breakout: Construction & Jointing Issues (Part A)
Noon to 1:00 p.m. (Buffet Luncheon)
1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- CPU5-Breakout: Big Project Stories
- CPU6-Breakout: Construction & Jointing Issues (Part B)
2:30 to 3:00 p.m. (Break)
3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- CPU7-Breakout: Silica Dust in the Real World
- CPU8-Breakout: Linking Concrete Paving to the 2040 Future
ACPA’s 55th annual meeting, “Celebrating Concrete Victories,” is scheduled for Tues., Nov. 27, through Thurs., Nov. 29, at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Have you made reservations yet? If not, please visit http://2018meeting.acpa.org to view the event website. To reserve a room at the Marriott at a discounted rate of $219/night, follow this reservation link or visit the event website. ACPA members are eligible to receive a 20% discount off any registration ticket type, including those for your spouse and guests for whom you are paying. To receive the discount, please enter the following promotional code at the top of the ticket selection screen before you proceed to checkout: member20.