With the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting and World of Concrete behind us, we are now moving into the peak period for ACPA-affiliated Chapter/State workshops, board meetings, and other events.
ACPA engineers are once again supporting the ACPA network by providing important education & training, updates on national association & industry initiatives, and also contributing to tech transfer throughout the concrete pavement community.
Here’s a snapshot of events, dates for the events, locations and planned staff deployments:
- Mid-Atlantic Quality Assurance Workshop, this week, Washington, DC – Eric Fereebee
- Canadian Concrete Expo, this week, Toronto – Eric Ferrebee
- ICPA 55th Annual Concrete Paving Workshop, this week, Des Moines – Jerry Voigt, Larry Scofield
- South Dakota Chapter Workshop & Board Mtg, Deadwood, Feb. 11-12 – Leif Wathne
- WCPA Annual Concrete Pavement Workshop, Oshkosh, Feb. 13 – 15 – Jerry Voigt, Eric Ferrebee
- Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter: Concrete Pavement for Streets and Local Roads Workshop, Duncan, Feb. 20 – Jerry Voigt
- Utah Chapter Concrete Paving Workshop, Salt Lake City, Feb. 20 – Leif Wathne
- 2019 Indiana Concrete Pavement Workshop & Awards Program, Feb. 20-21. Indianapolis – Gary Mitchell
- 21st Annual Pennsylvania Concrete Conference, Harrisburg, Feb. 20-21 – Jerry Voigt, Eric Ferrebee
- MO/KS Chapter 38th Annual Portland Cement Concrete Pavement Conference, Kansas City, MO, Feb. 25-27 – Jerry Voigt
- AASHTO Washington Briefing, Washington, DC, Feb 26-March 1 – Leif Wathne
For details, including registration information, please check ACPA’s web calendar, which may be found at the bottom of our home page at www.acpa.org.