Year after year, ACPA’s “Concrete Pavement University” is one of the most popular draws for our annual meeting. This year promises to offer one of the best technical tracks ever with an expanded program and an all-star line-up of timely topics. CPU is aimed at helping ACPA contractors and other members meet challenges and seize opportunities today and in the future, so don’t miss it! Here’s a quick snapshot of key topics:
- CPU 1 – What Contractors Need to Know About Performance Engineered Mixtures
- CPU 2 – Alternative Cement-Based Pavement Solutions
- CPU 3 – Concrete Paving & Material Considerations
- CPU 4 – Construction & Jointing Issues: Part A
- CPU 5 – Project Stories
- CPU 6 – Construction & Jointing Issues: Part B
- CPU 7 – Silica Dust in the Real World
- CPU 8 – Linking Concrete Paving to the 2040 Future
Click here to see the expanded program with room names and times.
In related news, ACPA continues to urge members to complete their event registration as soon as possible, as this helps staff manage room set-up and provide accurate food & beverage counts. Please enter the promotional code (member20) before proceeding to checkout. As an ACPA member, you can receive a 20% discount off any registration ticket type, including those for your spouse and guests for whom you are paying. Be sure to check out optional activities
We also encourage guests to make hotel reservations as soon as possible to advantage of the remaining rooms still available at the dicounted rate of $219/night. To make hotel reservations, follow this reservation link or visit the event website at http://2018meeting.acpa.org. The meeting will be held Nov. 27 through Nov. 29, at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL.