ACPA today announced the official opening of the event and hotel registration for the Association’s 56th Annual Meeting. Our one-stop registration/information website is http://2019meeting.acpa.org/.
To reserve a room at the Marriott at a discounted rate of $189/night, follow this reservation link or visit the event website. ACPA members are eligible to receive a 20% discount off any registration ticket type, including those for your spouse and guests for whom you are paying. To receive the discount, please enter the following promotional code at the top of the ticket selection screen before you proceed to checkout: member20. Our one-stop registration/information website is http://2019meeting.acpa.org/.
Some of the highlights for our program include:
- Guest presentations at our Task Force meetings — The RCC, Airports and Jointing task forces will each include guest presentations by concrete pavement experts from industry, academia and the public sector.
- Guest presentations at our CPU general session — Our general session will include important and timely presentation from the perspectives of the FHWA and state DOTs.
- New format for Concrete Pavement University breakouts— The eight breakout discussions will include four general interest tracks and four contractor/construction tracks.
- New developments at the Strategic Advisory Committee meeting — The meeting will focus on results from the change-management workshop held during the Mid-Year Meeting.
- Fun-filled social and networking events— Our Mardi Gras theme reception, which will include some surprises throughout the two-hour event, our luncheon and annual meeting of the members, and our closing dinner & awards banquet, as well as some optional activities noted below.
- Exciting optional activities— On December 3, the first day of the meeting, we’re planning three optional activities: a golf outing, an airboat swamp tour, and a “sprits and cocktails” walking tour. On Wednesday, we’ll be hosting a special culture & cuisine tour for spouses and guests.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, Dec. 3, through Thursday, Dec. 5., at the New Orleans Marriott. There’s much more to our 56th Annual Meeting, and in the weeks ahead, we will be reporting on additional details about what promises to be an exciting, information-loaded, and fun-filled meeting.
As a reminder, record attendance at our Mid-Year Meeting and our increasingly high number of new members means we will very likely have record attendance. So, don’t delay; register today!