There’s still time to submit nominations for the 2020 ACPA Association Awards, which recognize distinguished service and other special milestones.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, August 21. To submit a nomination, click the highlighted links below for each award:
- Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan – Presented annually since 1968, this special award recognizes individuals or organizations for their unparalleled, long-term commitment, dedication, participation, and leadership in the concrete pavement community.
- Marlin J. Knutson Award for Technical Achievement – Presented annually since 1998, this award recognizes an individual or group who has made significant contributions to advance the development and implementation of technical innovations and best practices in the design and construction of concrete pavements.
- Outstanding Pavement Promotion Award – Awarded selectively since 1998, this recognition goes to an individual or group who has made significant contributions through promotional efforts or programs to advance the awareness, specification, and/or placement of concrete pavements.
- Lifetime Pavement Recognition Award (Roadway) – Presented annually since 1994, this award is presented to the agency owner of an in-service concrete pavement that has demonstrated exceptional performance and service to its local community, state, and users. (This recognition rotates annually between market segments. This year, we will recognize an exceptional street or road project.)
- Sustainable Practices Recognition Award – First presented in 2010, this award goes to an organization or team (owner and contractor) that demonstrates leadership by implementing design and construction practices that consider societal, environmental, and economic factors.
The awards will be presented as part of the Association’s 57th Annual Meeting. To view past award recipients, please follow this link.