What Every Agency and Contractor Should Understand About Using Concrete Overlays Successfully
(Based on the “Guide to Concrete Overlays,” 3rd Edition)
This is the web page for the web-based education & training program presented by ACPA and the National Concrete Pavement Association on Thursday, September 4, 2014. On this page, you may download the recorded version of the presentation, as well as the presentation in PDF format. Please follow these links, and equally important, check the requirements below.
- What Every Agency and Contractor Should Understand About Using Concrete Overlays Successfully (audiovisual file). Please note that because of technical difficulties, the first 5 minutes of this presentation was not recorded.
- What Every Agency and Contractor Should Understand About Using Concrete Overlays Successfully (presentation in PDF format)
Requirements for Watching the Audiovisual Presentation
To view the recording you will need to download and play the .ARF file using Cisco’s WebEx recorded video player. You can obtain the player by following one of the links below:
- (IBM OS users) https://welcome.webex.com/client/wbxclient/nbr2player.msi
- (MAC OS users) https://welcome.webex.com/client/T27LD/mac/intel/webexnbrplayer_intel.dmg
This program was presented by the following presenters, on behalf of the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center, and with support from the Federal Highway Administration. The authors (presenters) are solely responsible for the content of this presentation.
- Dale Harrington, P.E., Snyder & Associates for the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center
- Gary Fick, P.E., Trinity Construction Management Services, Inc., for the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center