ACPA will be hosting members and other guests for the 2014 Mid-Year Meeting, which will be held June 24 through 26 at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago. Also, a workshop on “Applying Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) for Fair Pavement Type Selection” will be held on the first day of the meeting, June 24th.
The workshop, “Applying Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) for Fair Pavement Type Selection” will feature presentations by subject matter experts on the following topics:
- How LCCA Works
- FHWA’s LCCA Perspective
- LCCA – A State Perspective
- LCCA – Case Examples
- Using Mechanistic-Empirical Design for LCCA Inputs
- Putting LCCA into Perspective
For complete details, including speakers and topic descriptions, view the workshop agenda.
Task Force and Committee Meetings Overview
Members and industry partners will meet to work on emerging technical and market issues and to guide the Association in its future direction. The meetings will be held on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 24th, through morning of Wednesday, June 26th.
Tuesday, June 24
- Legislative Issues Task Force
- Airfield Task Force
Wednesday, June 25
- Strategic Board Meeting – Strategic Planning Session Budget
- Finance Committee – Audit Review (closed, by invitation only)
- Jointing & Smoothness Combined Task Force Meeting
- RCC Task Force Meeting
- Pavement ME Task Force
Thursday, June 26
- Board of Directors 2nd Quarter Meeting (closed, by invitation only)
In addition to the task force meetings, receptions will be held on the evenings of June 24 and 25. For times and other event information, check the complete description.
The Mid-Year Meeting and Workshop will be held at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago, located just off the Magnificent Mile at 163 E. Walton Place, Chicago.