Concrete Pavement Progress (CPP) is the only magazine devoted exclusively to the art and science of concrete paving. Published quarterly by the American Concrete Pavement Association, the magazine covers project stories about the design, construction, rehabilitation, and preservation of concrete pavements.
CPP traces its roots to 1964, when it was a typed and photocopied newsletter. Over the years, the newsletter evolved to a full-color, commercially printed periodical, and then, a magazine. Thanks to the talented and skilled professionals at LLM Publications, the magazine today boasts a bold and modern look, quick-to-read features and news stories, and a true showcase of some of the best projects in North America.
The magazine is available in printed form to ACPA members and a select list of VIPs. The magazine is also available to all in either flipbook format (linked to our homepage at acpa.org)
Be a part of CONCRETE PAVEMENT PROGRESS…
- Click here to see the current issue (in flipbook format).
- Click here to view the CPP app in iTunes (iPhone users only).
- Click here to contribute a story idea.
- Click here to review a current rate card and advertising specifications.
- (Updated) Click here to see our editorial and photo guidelines for CPP. Contributors, please review this page carefully.
Back issues of the magazine are available upon request. Contact Bill Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org.