ACPA is reminding members and affiliates that the deadline for submitting Distinguished Service Award nominations is next Friday, August 3.
To submit a nomination for the 2018 awards, please follow this link to view past award recipients and to see nominate in multiple categories. To go directly to the specific award nomination pages, click the highlighted links below:
- Hartmann-Hirschman-Egan Award – Awarded annually since 1968. The award is presented to individuals or organizations for unparalleled, long-term commitment, dedication, participation, and leadership in the concrete pavement community.
- Marlin J. Knutson Award for Technical Achievement – Awarded annually since 1998. The award is presented to an individual or group who has made significant contributions to advance the development and implementation of technical innovations and best practices in the design and construction of concrete pavements.
- Outstanding Pavement Promotion Award – Awarded selectively since 1998. The award is presented to an individual or group who has made significant contributions through promotion efforts or programs to advance the awareness, specification, and/or placement of concrete pavements.
- Lifetime Pavement Recognition Award (Street/Road) – Awarded annually since 1994. The award is presented to the agency owner of an in-service concrete pavement that has demonstrated exceptional performance and service to its local community, state, and users. (This recognition rotates annually between market segments. This year, we will recognize an exceptional street/road project.)
- Sustainable Practices Recognition Award– Presented first in 2010, this award goes to an organization or team (owner and contractor) that demonstrates leadership by implementing design and construction practices that consider societal, environmental and economic factors.
The awards will be presented to the recipients at the Association’s 55th Annual Meeting in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.