Video Captures Annual Meeting Energy
- Tuesday, 11 December 2018 22:50
A new ACPA streaming video captures the energy and excitement of the Association’s 55th Annual Meeting, held the final week of November in Fort Lauderdale.
The meeting provided the perfect setting for the video, which includes meeting highlights, as well as comments from ACPA members and staff.
Click here to view the video, which is the first in a series we’ll be producing this year and in 2019.
AM 55: A Closer Look at Special Activities
- Wednesday, 12 September 2018 13:10
Here is a closer look at the special activities outlined in our September 12 annual meeting post:
- Golf Outing (optional activity) – Tuesday, Nov. 27, Noon to 5:30. Guests are encouraged to sign up for the 1 p.m. “shotgun” start at the nearby Jacaranda Golf Club.
- Airboat Tour and Alligator Show (optional activity) – Tuesday, Nov. 27, Noon to 5:00 p.m. Guests are invited to join this airport tour through the Everglades and to take in a live show featuring the “Gator Boys” alligator rescue team from Animal Planet’s hit TV series.
- Special “Shooters Waterfront” luncheon for spouses & guests – Wed., Nov. 28, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. This special luncheon is at this historic restaurant, which has been transformed into a relaxed yet elegant dining destination. From the menu of fresh seafood to its handcrafted cocktails, the luncheon is set against the backdrop of Fort Lauderdale’s Intercoastal Waterway.
- Concrete “Beach Bash” Theme Reception – Wed., Nov. 28, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. All registrants, guests, and spouses are welcome to this casual, fun-filled event, which will feature steel-drum music, coconut bowling, and other fun beach activities.
- ACPA’s Distinguished Service Awards Breakfast – Thurs., Nov. 29, 7:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. All registrants, guests, and spouses are welcome to our annual distinguished service awards breakfast.
- ACPA’s Excellence in Concrete Pavements Awards Reception & Dinner – Thurs., 5:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. All registrants, guests and spouses are welcome to join in the fun and celebration of our 29th annual “Excellence” awards program.
- Deep-Sea Fishing (optional activity) – Fri. Nov. 30. Extending your stay in Fort Lauderdale beyond the annual meeting? Why not take part in our deep-sea fishing excursion? It starts at 7 a.m. on Friday and promises to be a fun and exciting time.
Return to the
Still Time to Sponsor ACPA Annual Meeting
- Wednesday, 29 August 2018 07:32
There’s still time to sponsor ACPA’s 55th Annual Meeting, as well as events scheduled into 2019. Early registration counts indicate this will be another popular and well-attended meeting, so ACPA members that have not committed to sponsorsing the meeting are reminded there’s still time! To pledge your support of this and/or other upcoming events, follow this link, then complete and return the forms to ACPA.
ACPA thanks the current sponsors, whose generous contributions help offset annual meeting costs, while also providing unique visibility opportunities.
ACPA’s 55th annual meeting, “Celebrating Concrete Victories,” is scheduled for Tues., Nov. 27, through Thurs., Nov. 29, at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
ACPA encourages members, affiliates and other guests to visit http://2018meeting.acpa.org to register for hotel rooms and the event. To reserve a room at the Marriott at a discounted rate of $219/night, follow this reservation link or visit the event website. ACPA members are eligible to receive a 20% discount off any registration ticket type, including those for your spouse and guests for whom you are paying. To receive the discount, please enter the following promotional code at the top of the ticket selection screen before you proceed to checkout: member20.
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Sponsor ACPA’s Annual Meeting
- Wednesday, 08 August 2018 07:55
ACPA’s 55th Annual Meeting is rapidly approaching, so there’s no better time than now to pledge to Gold, Silver, or Event sponsorship for this well-attended meeting at a very exciting and fun-filled destination. ACPA’s 55th Annual Meeting will be held Tuesday, Nov. 27, through Thursday, Nov. 29, at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, FL.
Sponsorships offer excellent visibility, while also offsetting events costs and enriching the experience for participants.
Click here to view/download the 2018/2019 ACPA sponsorship form, which also includes details for sponsoring the TRB Annual Meeting/ACPA Willard Reception (Jan. 14, 2019) and the ACPA 2019 Mid-Year Meeting (dates/venue be announced).