Ready? Set? Let’s Go!
- Wednesday, 16 January 2019 05:30
The beginning of the new year marked the beginning of a full docket of industry meetings and events. Here’s a preview of just a few of the meetings & events ACPA staff is involved with in the first few weeks of this year:
- Jan. 13-17 – Transportation Research Board (and related meetings): Jerry Voigt, Leif Wathne, Gary Mitchell, Eric Ferrebee, and Larry Scofield
- Jan. 21-25 – World of Concrete (and related training events): Jerry Voigt, Bill Davenport, Eric Ferrebee, and Larry Scofield
- Jan. 31-Feb. 1 – Illinois Chapter and IRMCA Workshop & Mtg. – (TBD)
- Feb. 6-8 – Iowa Concrete Paving Assn. Workshop & Mtg.: Jerry Voigt
- Feb. 11-12 – South Dakota Chapter Workshop & Mtg: Jerry Voigt
- Feb. 13-15 – Wisconsin Concrete Pavement Association Workshop & Mtg.: Jerry Voigt and Eric Ferrebee
- Feb. 19 – Indiana Chapter Workshop: Gary Mitchell
- Feb. 19-20 – Pennsylvania Concrete Pavement Conference & Mtg.: Jerry Voigt and Eric Ferrebee
- Feb. 20-22 – ACC/AAAE Meeting: Gary Mitchell
- Feb. 25-27 – Missouri/Kansas Chapter Workshop & Mtg.: Jerry Voigt
- Feb. 26-28 – FAA REDAC Mtg.: Gary Mitchell
- Feb. 26-Mar. 1 – AASHTO Washington Briefing: Leif Wathne
- Feb. 28-Mar 1 – Virginia Concrete Conference: Leif Wathne
In addition to ACPA staff, ACPA Chairman Jim Mack is also planning to attend several industry meetings & events in the first quarter. These include TRB, World of Concrete, and meetings and workshops hosted by the Pennsylvania and Missouri/Kansas chapters. Please note, times and deployments are subject to change. Be sure to check upcoming issues of ACPA TODAY for details and highlights of many of these and other upcoming events.
ACPA Announces 2019 Association Meetings
- Wednesday, 31 October 2018 15:11
ACPA has scheduled its 2019 Mid-Year Meeting for June 11 through 13 at the Hyatt House in Charleston, SC, as well as its 56th Annual Meeting for December 3 through 5 at the Marriott Hotel in New Orleans.
In related news, ACPA’s annual reception at the TRB Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, Jan. 14 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. (EST). Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Ann Shlimon at 847.423.8708 or email: email@example.com.
These and other ACPA meetings, including ACPA’s governance meetings for 2019 appear with other industry events in ACPA’s web calendar, which appears on the home page of our website. To report a missing date or venue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Look Ahead to Upcoming Trade Shows
- Monday, 07 August 2017 16:04
ACPA and its industry allies will be once again exhibiting at two well-attended events coming up this month and next.
- ACPA, NRMCA, and PCA will be exhibiting jointly at the upcoming Public Works Exposition or PWX. Formerly the American Public Works Association Congress and Expo, the PWX show reaches public works directors and other key personnel involved in public works projects across North America. The show is scheduled for August 27 through 30 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Look for us at booth #700.
- ACPA, NRMCA, and PCA also will be exhibiting jointly at the AASHTO Annual Meeting, which draws state Department of Transportation officials and other AASHTO members from across the United States. The meeting will be held from September 25 through 28 at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix, in Phoenix, Ariz. The meeting includes exhibits by leading transportation concerns. Look for us in booth #510.
Looking for other industry meetings & events? Visit our events calendar at http://acpa.org. To add a meeting or event, contact Debbie Becker by email at email@example.com.