Make plans now to attend World of Concrete 2016 … and save $40. By registering online now through ACPA’s unique link and using promo code A14, you will receive $20 admission for the World of Concrete exhibits using the online rate–a $45 to $65 savings.
In addition to the show discount, be sure to take advantage of reduced fees for seminars by registering before December 15. Check out these seminar rates.
- 3-Hour Seminars : $130 before December; $170 afterward.
- 90-Minute Seminars : $90 before December; $130 afterward.
- 4-hour Certification Programs : $185 before December; $215 afterward.
Super Pass Packages
Super Pass Packages also are available for those interested in earning Master Certificates by completing 12 or more hours of coursework. * Super Passes are designed to assist attendees in earning a Master Certificate. Super Pass 1 is three 3-hour seminars from one 3-hour track, plus any two 90-minute seminars. Super Pass 2 is four 3 hour seminars (3 in one track plus an additional from any 3 hour track). Super Pass 3 earns a Master Certificate in Concrete Construction Management by selecting total of 12 seminar hours of any combination from any 3-hour or 90-minute program track. (Discounted package excludes workshops, hands-on training and certification seminars & examinations.) All Super Passes include admission to exhibits.
The rates are:
- Super Pass (SP1 or SP2) rate: $405 before December 15; $525 afterward.
- Super Pass (SP3) rate: $505 before December 15; $625 afterward.
World of Concrete 2016 will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, home to the largest, most comprehensive commercial concrete and masonry event for the industry. The show will features more than 1,500 exhibitors and more than 100 seminars and conference sessions.
World of Concrete exhibits are open February 2 through 5. Seminars are scheduled for February 1 through 5. Be sure to visit us at booth C4322.
If the link above does not work, please cut and paste this link to your browser:
* $20 rate is for Exhibits-only and is only available to registrants using the online registration rate. Some restrictions may apply.