By registering with ACPA’s unique weblink, members can save on exhibits:
- Exhibits-Only Rates – $20 exhibit-only admission, online only. Rate valid through January 11, 2018 (or $75 at show with printed buyer invite or $90 without)
- Non-exhibiting Manufacturers – MEMBER RATE=$350 online thru 12/4; $450 after 12/4 & onsite.
Also, special discounts apply to seminars, certification courses, and World of Concrete’s Super Passes.
- 3-hour Seminars = $135 (vs. $175)
- 90-minute Seminars = $95 (vs. $135)
- 4-hour Certifications = $190 vs. $225
- Super Pass 1 & 2 = $405 vs. $550
- Super Pass 3 = $505 vs. $650 (on or before 12/4/17).
Back by popular demand, ACPA is offering special “Industry Training Courses,” which will cover the following topics:
- Constructing Smooth Concrete Pavements – Monday, January 22 (1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Course ACPAMO in the WOC industry training guide.
- Using New Online Thickness Design Software – Thursday, January 25 (9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.). Course ACPATH in the WOC industry training guide.
The registration fee for each program is $160, but you can save more when purchasing both ACPA Pavement sessions! Two courses = $280 ($40 savings). Courses may be selected during registration, but you may also add courses if you registered previously.
Register today for WOC 2018 and this great line-up of exhibits and training!