2021 Legislative & Policy Forum
September 26 - September 29
The Legislative & Policy Forum provides NSSGA members an opportunity to convene, collaborate and to promote policies important to the aggregates industry. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Tell your story to your elected officials and policymakers so they understand the direct impact our industry has on the American economy;
- Help promote policies important to the aggregates industry;
- Learn important advocacy strategies that are critical to advancing our industry;
- Gain D.C. insider perspective on the political landscape and pre-election analysis; and
- Hear from Members of Congress, looking ahead to the legislative forecast.
Advocacy is important for every NSSGA member to take part in – and you will have the help and guidance of NSSGA’s Government Affairs staff to help you prepare for a virtual Hill Day. Prior to the start of the LPF, this team will offer an in-depth webinar to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to make a lasting impact with key Members of Congress and their staff during virtual Hill Day. This is a great opportunity to learn about the issues affecting stone, sand and gravel producers and how to ensure your voice is heard by elected officials.